We offer free shipping nationwide on order over $150. A flat rate (of $10- $20 depending on location) will be charged for orders under $150. Products are couriered and tracked from our warehouse in Sydney. We typically expect delivery within 4 working days to most major metro areas, however some variation may occur depending on your location.
Please note, we cannot ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. Please provide a physical address for your order.
If you're having problems with delivery, don't hesitate to get in touch.
NB: All parcels are automatically given ATL with the objective to minimise physical contact as much as possible, until further notice. Please see Couriers Please website for further information on this.
30-day free airnest mattress trial
You can try the airnest mattress risk-free for 30 days.*
We make the airnest mattress with the goal of designing a safe, clean sleep surface that every baby will love. However, if you're having second thoughts for any reason and need to return your airnest mattress for a refund, we want to make that process as simple as possible. To get the returns process started contact us, and we'll get the ball rolling.
*Please note, this free airnest mattress trial:
- Only applies if the airnest mattress is returned with its care labels on and in good condition (taking into account your reasonable use during the trial period);
- The mattress must be returned in the original carton
- Does not apply where the airnest mattress is acquired in trade (that is you have bought the mattress for the purpose of a business, such as resale or use in a business).
- Is subject to the terms set out in our Returns section (below).
- Does not limit your rights under The Australian Consumer Law.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer returns or exchanges* within 30 days of receiving your order.
* Please note the following terms and exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Items purchased with a discount code, or on sale, are final and cannot be returned or exchanged (this does not limit your rights under The Australian Consumer Law). With the exception of the 30 day mattress trial.
- Returned items (where not being returned due to fault) must be in a re-saleable condition with no signs of use or wear, with packaging unopened and with all labels and instructions intact (airnest mattresses returned under our 30-day free mattress trial may be returned with opened packaging and the mattress must be in good condition taking into account your reasonable use during the airnest mattress 30-day trial period).
- For items that are returned due to fault, please identify the fault/problem. Where an item is faulty or damaged due to a manufacturing fault we will either: (i) replace the product; or (ii) assess and repair the product; or (iii) give you a refund, in accordance with The Australian Consumer Law.
- We reserve the right to require proof of purchase.
- Our returns policy does not apply where the item is acquired in trade (that is you have bought the item for the purpose of a business, such as resale or use in a business).
- This policy does not limit your rights under The Australian Consumer Law.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact: email@example.com.
Once the returned item arrives back with us, we'll be able to process your refund - this may take up to 14 days.
Please use tracked postage/courier when sending items back to us. We will not take responsibility for items lost in transit or process refunds for items that do not arrive back with us.
We will not refund the original shipping cost, or cover the cost of return shipping.
On top of our returns policy, you're covered by all the normal Australian consumer laws & protections.
Our airnest cot mattress comes with a 5 year warranty on the mattress core and a 2 year warranty on the cover. The warranties cover defects in manufacturing workmanship and materials and are subject to:
- You are the original purchaser of the product (or it was a gift from an original purchaser) and you can supply proof of purchase;
- The detailed care instructions have been followed;
- The cover is replaced before use by each new baby;
- When not in use the mattress is stored flat without anything placed on top, and in a clean environment away from heat.
We reserve the right to decline warranty service for any product that is returned with significant soiling or in an unsanitary condition.
Under this warranty we will, at our discretion, repair the product, provide a refund, or replace it with the same or similar product.
The benefits given by the guarantee set out in this document are in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have under a law in relation to the goods to which the guarantee relates. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Grow Adventures Ltd. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.